Darlington County Council on Aging
Darlington County Council on Aging is non-profit community service agency providing services to the seniors in Darlington County.
Must Have Character Traits:
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
- Manage agency records and information
- Strong QuickBooks Acknowledge, Data Entry, Invoicing, Paying Bills, Check Writing, Timesheet Entry and Payroll processing.
- Maintain employee files
- Verify and process IRS and agency monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Provide administrative assistance to the Director
- Establish clerical procedures and enforce
- Cross train in service programs
- Assist in planning and conducting agency events and fundraising.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Ability to prioritize and follow through with assigned task
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Clean Background Check
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Pay: based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid time off
Darlington County Council on Aging – 402 Pearl Street, Darlington.
To apply, contact Jackie Anderson: 843-393-8521 or firstname.lastname@example.org